Apple Macbook Component Level Repair Service For Faults & Liquid/Water Damage
Walk-in & Mail-in Service Offered
If you are looking for a logic board repair instead of a replacement then you have come to the right place. We are now able to repair a wide range of problems with the MacBook logic board including liquid or water damage. If you have a macbook pro, macbook, or macbook air we can help.
Why pay mega ££££ for a replacement logic board or even a new mac when we are able to fix it for you at up to half the price of a new one!
The common problems in Apple Macbook’s
- Power but no boot: you heard the sound of the OS but you don’t see anything in the LCD. About 80% of the time, MAC/Apple computers have this problem. The causes of this problem could be bad Input/Output controller chip, or bad video chip.
- No power at all: The causes of this problem could be bad voltage regulator, open circuit, short circuit, or loose connection.
- Work with external monitor but doesn’t work with its own LCD: bad video cable, bad video socket, bad back light or bad inverter .
- No boot: When you turn the computer on, you only see the question mark in the central of the LCD. The cause of this problem should be bad hard drive, bad hard drive controller or loose connection.
- Laptop has blue screen (pictures): bad hard drive, bad hard drive controller, bad input/output controller chip set